Ausiàs March 14, A
08010 Barcelona, Spain
T. +34 93 625 75 94
View on Map
+34 670 740 767
Senior Interior Designer – Barcelona, Spain.
We are seeking a full time experienced Senior Interior Designer. The candidate will have excellent presentation skills, good knowledge of space planning and interior architectural detailing. Candidates need to be able to work in a collaborative team environment and be completely familiar with the interior design process from pre-design through design development, materials sourcing and selection and bespoke FF&E.
- Able to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to produce AutoCAD plans, elevations, detailed drawings etc.
- Select furniture, finishes, accessories etc. involved in the design of the spaces.
- Keep all activities involved in the project up to date such as: updating and analyzing the project’s budget, making and producing purchase orders and seeing all projects through to completion.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience in Interior Design.
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office.
- Hand rendering/sketching is an emphasized plus.
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Fluency in English is required.
Please submit your portfolio with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.